Build in style
It’s a great question… and it differs from builder to builder. Here at Tas Homes, our Tasmania home
They’re one of the most misunderstood expenses when building a new home. What are building site
So, you’re getting ready to undertake your exciting home renovation project and are looking for
Are you looking to take the plunge of a new home construction in Tasmania or
When considering glancing ligtglancing, there are a number of things the Tasmania home builders at Tas
As we all are passing unprecedented times during COVID-19, home renovations are booming around Hobart
We are available to provide you with assistance before you approach a draftsman or architect. We can help out with initial decisions such as location and style of your extension, renovations, or new home, with regard to regulations and building possibilities.
- Either a draftsman or an architect will draw the plans for your extension, renovation or new home.
- A draftsman is the ideal person to draw up plans for a building you have already conceptually designed or if you have a design idea suitable to your lifestyle and budget.
- An architect will help you plan your building if you are open to custom design ideas or are not quite sure what you are after regarding the design of your home.
- All plans need to be approved by local authorities before construction commences.
The initial consultation with us is a very important step in the building process. This consultation allows us to begin our relationship and ensure we have an understanding of your building needs.
- TAS HOMES will meet with you to discuss your building ideas, concepts and plans, your living requirements and your budget.
- Prior to construction costing can be finalised and contracts reviewed and signed.
- Regular consultations will occur throughout the building process to ensure that there is a communicative relationship. You may contact TAS HOMES at any time regarding immediate queries.
You have choices when selecting the materials, products and colours to be used for your home.
- If an architect drafted your plans, the architect can advise you on the best selection of products, materials and colours for your custom designed home.
- You may choose the products, materials and colours to be used. We can help you by suggesting quality products at reasonable costs and practical design.
- Your selections need to be made before both parties sign the final contract. Changes to your selections during the building process attract additional costs or credit which will be transferred to you.